- Terpene Rich – Bred for organic terpene isolation on the botanical side, our genetically diverse strains deliver exceptional levels of flavor and value.
- Genetically Stable – Our stable and consistent genetics ensure high cannabinoid production at legal levels. Take the guesswork out of your grow.
- Ready to Plant – Scalable solutions for a growing industry. BFF genetics are ready to plant.
- Our hemp seeds are dense and produce high CBD hemp strains.
- Natural ingredients. Without the use of heavy pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, or additives.
- THC is under .30%. Legal in all 50 states. Lab tested.
Elektra CBD Hemp Seeds | Feminized
The Elektra hemp strain is a cross breed between the popular ACDC strain and ERB. The flower is dense and aromatic with a woody, earthy, and pine flavor. ACDC is a sativa-dominant strain with a high resin content, strong terpene profile, and is used to breed many types of high CBD, low THC strains. Elektra is a perfect example because it contains 12-15.4% CBD and less than 0.3% THC content, making it one of the most “potent” strains available in the market today. Elektra, impacted by the ACDC strain, is known for its relaxing effects on the body, and is used to treat chronic pain, stress, and anxiety.