- Terpene Rich – Bred for organic terpene isolation on the botanical side, our genetically diverse strains deliver exceptional levels of flavor and value.
- Genetically Stable – Our stable and consistent genetics ensure high cannabinoid production at legal levels. Take the guesswork out of your grow.
- Ready to Plant – Scalable solutions for a growing industry. BFF genetics are ready to plant.
- Our hemp seeds are dense and produce high CBD hemp strains.
- Natural ingredients. Without the use of heavy pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, or additives.
- THC is under .30%. Legal in all 50 states. Lab tested.
Cherry Wine CBD Hemp Seeds | Feminized
The Cherry Wine high CBD hemp strain is a cross between The Wife x Charlotte’s Cherries. This strain contains 0-.3% THC, which may vary by harvest, and has an intense cherry floral profile with hints of pine skunk and black pepper. The CBD content of this strain depends on harvest and climate variables, and the terpenes of Cherry Wine are extremely potent. The terpenes include Myrcene, Caryophyllene, and Gerynal Acetate.
THC is under .30%