06 Sleep interacts with your endocannabinoid system to support your body’s naturally ability to properly produce sleep hormones on its own, making it a great way to restore your natural circadian rhythm so you can wake up feeling rested. This oil has a delicious and unique Bananas Foster flavor.
You’ll especially want to buy CBD / CBN 06 oil if…
● Your sleep schedule is inconsistent
● You have a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep
● You’re a “light” sleeper
● You suffer from tension or discomfort that’s preventing you from getting quality sleep
● You want to support your body’s natural ability to properly produce sleep hormones naturally*
Though it is only in its beginnings, research suggests CBN possesses soothing properties. This formula is THC compliant and offers 15 mg of CBD and 5 mg of CBN per serving.
- Promotes Restful Sleep
- Can help with a more consistent sleep schedule
Formula: 06 SleepFlavors: Bananas Foster, Chocolate Malt, or Apple Fritter
Size: 1 fluid oz - 30ml
All of our products are independently tested to ensure their quality. Dowload the lab certificate of analysis.COA - 600mg - Banana
COA - 600mg - Apple Fritter
COA - 900mg - Chocolate
COA - 1200mg - Banana
- 600mg: You can’t go wrong. Try half to full dropper as many times a day as needed. Daily use and making it a go to is great.
- 900mg: You can’t go wrong. Try half to full dropper as many times a day as needed. Daily use and making it a go to is great.
- 1200mg: Try 1/4 to a half dropper as many times a day as needed. Daily use and making it a go to is great.
FAQs About This Product
What is CBN?
CBN or cannabinol is one of the many therapeutic compounds found in the hemp plant. CBN is formed when THC breaks down. However, it is non-intoxicating. Customers have reported improved sleep when using blends that contain CBD and CBN.
What is the entourage effect?
The entourage effect refers to the idea that cannabinoids and other compounds like terpenes work synergistically. Each cannabinoid has their own set of unique effects, but these effects can be altered when the cannabinoids are combined.
What is CBD?
CBD or cannabidiol is one of the many cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. It is non-psychoactive and has been reported to have a number of therapeutic effects.
How does CBD work?
CBD works by working with your body’s natural endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is responsible for maintaining homeostasis within the body. It plays in important role in controlling many bodily functions like sleep, mood, and pain response to name a few.
How do you use CBD oil?
CBD oil can be consumed in a variety of ways. To maximize bioavailability (how much CBD gets absorbed into your bloodstream), we recommend taking CBD sublingually and holding it under your tongue for at least 30 seconds. When taken orally, CBD must pass through the digestive system as well as the liver, which decreases the bioavailability.