Red Bordeaux CBD Hemp Seeds | Feminized
Red Bordeaux is essentially a Berry Blossom bx that was developed with the Colorado farmer in mind concerned about early frost. With no compromise in vigor this varietal allows you to stagger your harvest beginning with Bordeaux in the middle of September. This is a huge logistical advantage when dealing with acres of biomass giving you the ability to harvest your slightly later finishers in their ideal harvest window. Expect the progeny from these parents to finish by September 20th with an average homogenized CBD content of 12% and .3% THCa.
This strain is not currently available for purchase at Blue Forest Farms through our website. Please check out our available hemp seed strains or fill out the contact form below if you would like for someone to get in touch with regarding this strain.
Get In Contact
Need something special? Get in touch with Blue Forest Farms.
- Terpene Rich – Bred for organic terpene isolation on the botanical side, our genetically diverse strains deliver exceptional levels of flavor and value.
- Genetically Stable – Our stable and consistent genetics ensure high cannabinoid production at legal levels. Take the guesswork out of your grow.
- Ready to Plant – Scalable solutions for a growing industry. BFF genetics are ready to plant.
- Our hemp seeds are dense and produce high CBD hemp strains.
- Natural ingredients. Without the use of heavy pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, or additives.
- THC is under .30%. Legal in all 50 states. Lab tested.