Packed with terpenes, cannabinoids, flavonoids, and even chlorophyll, our 07 full spectrum, whole plant CBD oil harnesses the power of the entire hemp plant to support feelings of deep relaxation, while working with your endocannabinoid system to naturally maintain balance within the bodyl. Though only in its beginning, research suggests that CBDa is more bioavailable than CBD, meaning the body can process it quicker and with less effort. This unrefined hemp oil has a thicker texture and is the closest thing you’ll find to the natural hemp plant because it’s a unique blend of all of “good stuff”! Buy this CBD oil if you are looking for a natural, effective way to ease feelings of discomfort, soothe tension, and support sleep.
You’ll especially want to try 07 if…
- You want to experience all of the restorative benefits the hemp plant has to offer*
● You’re seeking a CBD oil that might help with relaxation*
● You’re seeking a hemp oil that might help you unwind and fall asleep*
● You’re looking for a CBD product that may help managing everyday stressors*
- Support for normal, everyday stresses*
- Promotes a sense of calm *
- Supports a health sleep cycle*
- Supports overall feelings of wellness*
- Ease Helps ease feelings of tension*
- Encourage relaxation, without drowsiness*
- Manage feelings of discomfort*
Formula: 07 BalanceFlavor: Spearmint
Size: 1 fluid oz – 30ml
All of our products are independently tested to ensure their quality. Dowload the lab certificate of analysis.Download
- 600mg: You can’t go wrong. Try half to full dropper as many times a day as needed. Daily use and making it a go to is great.
CBDa or cannabidiolic acid is the precursor to CBD. It is typically found in raw hemp plants. When CBDa is exposed to heat and light, a process known as decarboxylation, it converts to CBD. Like CBD, CBDa is not psychoactive. However, recent studies have show that CBDa may be more bioavailable than CBD, meaning the body can process and metabolize it more quickly and with less effort.
What is CBD?
CBD or cannabidiol is one of the many cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. It is non-psychoactive and has been reported to have a number of therapeutic effects.
How does CBD work?
CBD works by working with your body’s natural endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is responsible for maintaining homeostasis within the body. It plays in important role in controlling many bodily functions like sleep, mood, and pain response to name a few.
How does CBDa work?
Most cannabinoids like CBD or CBG work by binding cannabinoids receptors throughout the body’s natural endocannabinoid system. CBDa, on the other hand, has been found to inhibit the COX-2 Enzyme, which is typically associated with inflammation.